We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.About the role
Working alongside our clients as trusted advisors, our Solution Architects are focused on solving our clients' most difficult and business-critical challenges with a combination of technical knowledge and eye for business. Utilising your knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies and domains you will work alongside CxO level clients to design the digital revolution and implement a range of technical strategies to drive our clients forward.
Architecture at PA is different. You will work at CxO level with a broad range of leading blue-chip companies and public sector organisations. You will get to work on projects which are cutting edge, both in the technologies they employ and the real-world problems they are addressing; projects which are the highest profile and projects that make a difference to everyday life. It is practical and hands-on, we have our own technology arm that is dedicated to building innovative, real-world solutions for our clients. You will deliver, assure and advise, working shoulder to shoulder with our clients and their partners as the face of innovation and change they expect when they engage PA.About you
We are currently looking for Solution Architects at all levels, including Solution Architects who have led large development, or architecture teams.
Skills and experience we are looking for include:
- A consistent track record in providing technical leadership in areas including application, business, and integration architectures.
- Must be comfortable across all architecture domains and specialise in at least one of:
- Architecture domain
- Business domain, (e.g. CRM, eCommerce)
- A deep knowledge of the technologies you have worked with and an appreciation of or exposure to emerging technologies and architectural trends, including, for example:
- Microservices vs Packaged Solutions
- Cloud vs On-premise
- Digital transformation enablement
- Cloud architectures, with experience of AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Broad span of vendors: IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, etc.
- The architects' role in agile delivery
- Internet of Things
- Industry-leading, experience-rewarding salary
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)