Digital Content Coordinator - Sexy Beauty Brand
- Up to £28,000 per annum
- 3 Days per week remote - 2 days per week in their gorgeous London offices
- Amazing Benefits
A Sexy Beauty Brand are looking for a Digital Content Coordinator to join their amazing marketing team. The marketing department are responsible for creating campaigns that engage current customers and drive new customer acquisition. The department is made up of five teams: marketing, digital marketing, digital content, social and events.
We are looking for someone who has experience already in digital content / email, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who's been at assistant level for a while or recently promoted to executive. About the RoleDigital content:
- Effectively and efficiently manage daily critical paths across different teams within a business.
- Own the onsite content calendar including homepages and landing pages for UK and International websites, working closely with buying, trade and editorial to ensure content is in line with key launches, customer mindset and trends.
- Coordinate the digital content process from briefing, sign off, build and performance reporting.
- Own the build of editorial blog content to the website, ensuring accuracy for SEO
- Use insight and data to propose and execute strategic digital projects to drive business goals
- Line manage a digital content assistant to support with homepage, landing pages and editorial builds.
- Use data and insight to deliver a testing roadmap for email marketing campaigns, proposing tests, implementing and reporting on performance
- Own the email marketing calendar for UK and International databases, working closely with buying, trade and editorial to ensure content is in line with key launches, customer mindset and trends.
- Focus on database segmentation to ensure that customers receive the most relevant content for them
- Coordinate the email marketing process from briefing sign off, build and performance reporting.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please 'Apply Now' or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics
- A passion for digital content marketing and its impact within the full marketing mix
- Someone with experience managing agencies to deliver on KPIs
- Experience of project managing quick paced initiatives and larger campaigns across different teams.