Account Manager role (media planning) - leading full-service agency£35kLondon
An exciting Account Manager role has arisen at one of the UK's most exciting independent, full-service agencies. They are located in the heart of London and cover everything from media, strategy, creative, shopper marketing and production.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their talented media team and play a key role in the success of a selection of their most important clients. Key this role, will be strong cross-channel media planning experience and it offers the chance to be closer to the creative work whilst providing a really holistic view of communications.
If you are keen to work in an agency with a flat structure and gain autonomy whilst playing a pivotal role in award winning work this is a great opportunity to do so - you will certainly not be a cog within a larger wheel here.Key responsibilities:
Key experience / skills:
- The planning, implementing and management of campaigns across all channels
- Be the primary contact for clients and maintain excellent client relationships
- Work with the Account Director to build industry leading media strategies
- Manage the Account Executive on the team and help them to develop
- Play an active role in new business pitches
- Prior experience within a comms planning or planning and buying role is a must. They would also consider a strong digital person who is keen to upskill across other channels
- A creative approach to media planning
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client servicing skills - ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and internal stakeholders alike
Please be aware that this role is very much a media planning position and prior experience within a media planning role is a necessity.
This role offers the chance to join a really strong agency with a lovely culture in place and provides lots of opportunity for progression.