Finance Systems Administrator
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Systems Administrator to join the IT team, based out of our support office near Kew Bridge, West London.
You will be highly motivated and take responsibility for the finance systems and create the bridge between the business and IT.
· The primary escalation point for all Microsoft Dynamics BC support queries
· Engage with stakeholders across the organisation to gain insight into the current operational model and identify areas for improvement.
· Manage our 3rd Party vendor who is responsible for the Microsoft Dynamics environment, including system backups, maintenance, patch updates and release management
· Assist with modifying and maintaining system customisation to dashboards, business processes, workflows, and forms.
· Responsible for data integrity/completeness and accuracy across the BI systems and ensuring all testing is appropriately documented.
· Monitoring the performance and usability of Microsoft Dynamics BC & escalate to 3rd Party Support Vendor when required.
· Manage configuration changes and execute tests to assure changes will not have an impact on the live production system.
· Document requirements using the appropriate tools, templates, methodologies and techniques
· Ensure all the IT & Finance Team are fully trained to maximise the benefit from the systems as they are developed
· Assist with Internal data audits
· Manage and maintain security roles & user permissions
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
· Essential: 2yrs Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics
· Essential: Experience of Finance Transformation/ERP Implementation Projects
· Essential: Experience in managing a Microsoft Dynamics Environment
· Essential: Degree or equivalent Qualification or equivalent work experience
· Essential: Ability to produce end-user training material
· Desirable: Good understanding of security roles & permissions within Dynamics
· Desirable: Knowledge of Purchase to Pay and Estates/Facilities Management
· Desirable: Experience of API's
· Desirable: Experience of EDI (eg: Tradesimple)
· Desirable: Experience of Power Automate
· Desirable: Experience of Power BI & Power Apps
· Desirable: Experience of Jet Reports & Continia Document Capture
What can we offer you?
· £45k - £60k per annum (based on experience)
· Annual bonus of up to 15%
. MS Business Central Training Certification
· A brand-new support office on the Thames.
· Lots of other benefits including health care, discounted food, drink and hotel stays - and many more!
Closing Date: 26th September 2021