Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen's Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.Job DescriptionOverall Purpose
Scope Of Role
- The Digital Support Coordinator is responsible for providing first line customer support and troubleshooting as well as internal support for web system maintenance and development. The role also supports the implementation of marketing campaigns and sales initiatives within the web eco system.
- Act as the first line of web support and capture issues raised by users, customers and internal stakeholders though appropriate channels including e mail, Live Chat and telephone.
- Conduct preliminary investigation and analysis into user issues to quantify the impact on the business and then manage the resolution or improvement of the situation as appropriate ensuring the critical success factors to customer care are followed: Timeliness, Attitude, Empathy, Ownership, Active Listening, Expertise and Dependability.
- Liaise with the web development agency to ensure that corrections and new developments are implemented in a timely manner.
- Manage quality and improvement backlogs through Jira and act as a conduit between internal stakeholders and the development agency.
- Provide training and rollout support to all relevant stakeholders for new or changed functionality as appropriate and provide testing support for new web developments and site changes when required.
- Use the Content Management System (CMS) to create new web landing pages to support campaigns and improve digital sales funnels and customer experience.
- Own the app push notification roadmap and ensure that push notifications are sent out in a timely way and the impact of each notification is recorded.
- Utilise web stats found in Google Analytics and various other tools to suggest improvements to the website customer experience or to help achieve departmental goals.
- Ensure that a monthly status for user experience issues, projects and improvements as well as competitors is produced and presented.
- Support the Performance Marketing, Web Operations and Project Managers in the team with various tasks as and when required.
Suitable candidates should ideally have studied Marketing, business related or digital systems subject at degree level and be able to demonstrate experience of working within a marketing team, either agency or client-side. Also experience in customer care and troubleshooting technical web issues with customers is essential and the person should also have experience in working with bespoke content management and web systems. Dealing with UX designers and web development agencies is also a must as is the use of Jira.
Additional InformationDeadline for Applications: Friday 24 September 2021