Dynamics 365 BC / NAV Developer - Cross Train to NetSuite - NAV, Navision, Dynamics BC, NetSuite, Software Developer, ERP Developer, Configuration, Technical Consultant, JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, Dynamics AX, D365, NAV, IFS, MFG Pro, LN, Developer, NetSuite Developer, Microsoft Dynamics NAV C/AL, C/SIDE Development, T-SQL, Kyriba, DocuPeak, Concur, SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, NetSuite Consultant, Systems, ERP, SAAS, Cloud Computing - Hampshire - UK - Remote - £35-£45k per annum.
Our global end user client is seeking a Dynamics 365 BC / NAV Developer - Cross Train to NetSuite to primarily provide support for the global finance systems to our clients internal customers and assist with global project delivery and transitions into their finance systems support team when required. This role will be initially working with Dynamics 365 BC / NAV and cross training to NetSuite Developer learning SuiteScript.
Key Skills & Experience:
· 2+ years' experience developing and supporting NAV - Financials.
· Versions: 4.03, 2009, 2009RTC, 2013, 2017).
· Microsoft Dynamics NAV C/AL and C/SIDE development.
· Microsoft SQL Server knowledge (T-SQL).
· Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Good communications.
· Good presentation.
· Good excel.
· Experience of Kyriba, DocuPeak and Concur.
· Experience with NetSuite
· Experience with SuiteScript
· To drive NAV development from inception to delivery.
· To work with our IT infrastructure team to ensure all NAV systems remain operational.
· To embrace, learn and support new finance systems.
· To provide second line support and escalate to third line support where required.
· To provide first line support to cover for other team members.
· To assist global projects where required.
· Holidays: 25 days (33 including bank holidays)
· Life Assurance: 4x Salary
· Pension: Up to 4% matched contributions
· Bonus: 12.5%
· More benefits included
Location: Home Based
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: www.catchgroup.com