DevOps Engineer (AWS, Kubernetes, Golang) - Remote 70k/100k
I'm currently recruiting for a scale-up based in Europe! They have a telecommunications platform who have created a SaaS solution and are leading when it comes to customer interaction. They have recently been voted 1 of the 10 best B2B scale-ups and are looking for a DevOps engineer who has experience working in a high growth company.
This is a full remote role; however, they will sponsor if you'd like to move to the Netherlands and work in the office. They have a massive growth rate with over 15,000 customers, they are a team that focuses on making an impact and have a great culture.The DevOps Engineer (AWS, Kubernetes, Golang) needs:
If you'd like to apply for the DevOps Engineer (AWS, Kubernetes, Golang) please click on the apply button below.
- Strong experience with AWS and its services AWS services (SNS, SQS, S3, RDS, ElasticSearch, etc)
- Building microservices in PHP or GoLang
- Strong experience in Docker, Kubernetes and EKS
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Elasticsearch)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools. Experience with Gitlab's pipelines is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or another technical related field.
- Strong experience working with scale up companies or companies working at scale with high traffic