Who we are
Founded in 1974, we invented financial spread betting. Today, we're the world's No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 16 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognized as one of Britain's top employers, our success comes from e powering our people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join us, and you'll find a place to showcase your talents with the support of a collaborative team.How you'll progress
- Your development is important to us.
- We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant, but you'll always have support to get better at what you do - and be rewarded for hard work.
If you're up for the challenge, you'll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills.
* Opportunity to work with high end complex business platform
* Get a complete understanding of every layer in technical stack
* Exposure to world class infrastructureWhere you'll work
As part of our global team, you'll work in a friendly and lively environment. Our comfortable,
cutting-edge offices have everything you need to succeed:
• Flexible work spaces and hot desks
• Private quiet rooms
• Breakout and refreshment areas
'While you'll be based in our London office, you'll be working with our IT teams in Bangalore, Australia and Krakow. Join IG, and you'll be joining the best in an always-moving industry. We're constantly improving and developing new strategies for supporting application as well as SRE.What you'll get:
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events and join special-interest groups, you get an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
• Matched giving for your fundraising activity
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities (WFH 3 days a week!)
• Performance-related bonuses
• Pension, insurance and medical plans
• Career-focused technical and leadership training
• Contribution to gym memberships and more
• A day off on your birthday
• Two days' volunteering leave per yearWho you'll be:
• Quick Troubleshooting and resolution of Production environment issues.
• 2 to 5 years of previous Application support experiencein financial domain.
• Experience in Unix/Linux, SQL and any tomcat based application is desirable
• Experience of working in a global organizationand servicing high value/global customers in different geographical locations
• Effective troubleshooting ,analytical skills and ability to manage complex ,and work under pressure