This is an executive level role that requires effective business development and communications skills and the ability to interact and influence at the executive level within customer organisations such as CISO and CIO. You must demonstrate extensive industry expertise and understanding of the security market, threats and current/ future trends, facilitating a consultative and advisory sales approach to customers.
This is a market facing role that requires extensive experience in delivering complex security strategy and transformation projects, allowing you to understand the customer's needs and pain points required to identify and deliver value added security solutions, establishing a trusted advisory relationship at an executive level with customers in each industry.
This is mainly a business development hunting role, requiring applicants to have already extensive contacts in each industry, working with Trustwave sales to identify opportunities and open new relationships or to maintain and expand existing relationships. Responsibilities will be primarily on this market-building aspect, but the successful applicants will also be responsible for the delivery of complex security strategy and transformation projects.
- Identify and develop opportunities to profitably grow the business in region (UK);
- Support the delivery of bids / proposals associated with the opportunities identified;
- Closing deals, including having a billable role in the delivery of key front-end work at our customers;
- Responsibility for delivery of complex cyber security projects;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships at a senior/ executive level with the customers in each industry, positioning Trustwave as a trusted advisor regarding cyber security;
- Assist in the development of marketing initiatives to promote existing and new Trustwave Security offerings;
- Deliver against the personal business development and delivery targets;
- Frequent travel will be required for customer meetings and working at customer sites.