A Project Manager is required to join a global organisation. They are a premier construction company with over 4,000 employees worldwide and have ambition to maintain growth and continue developing.
The role will sit within the Site Setup Function and has responsibility for the end to end provision of fit for purpose site IT. You will deliver IT site setup projects through the coordination of technical and logistical activities, resources, equipment supply, stakeholder management, and administration of information. Your Responsibilities:
- Act as main point of contact for all IT site setup and decommission requirements from awarding of site contract to site closure.
- Coordinate transition from site setup to BAU operations ensuring business sign-off of all agreed works.
- Document business requirements and control statement of works using strong project management methodologies to ensure that scope is maintained, and deliverables are met.
- Third party and supplier management.
- Work closely with the tech and procurement team to ensure the delivery of hardware and associated scheduling of resources onsite for all IT site set-up, modification, relocation and decommission activities.
- Tracking and managing project changes and produce updated schedules as agreed with IT functional and business stakeholders.
- Create, execute and revise project work plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Provide timely reports on the status of various site set up projects.
- Manage and create Status reports, change requests, and requirements documentation to ensure smooth project progression.
- Stakeholder management
- Lead and direct functional team so that tasks and activities are coordinated for project scope control, quality control, communication management, change control management, risk management and issue management.
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 + Benefits Location: London base, including regular site visits
- Experience with programme management methodologies.
- Experience with creation of detailed, high-level project management plans.
- Experience implementing site infrastructure, relocation and fit-out projects.
- Extensive experience with third party and stakeholder management
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation and huge industry name. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on email@example.com.