Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery.
For over 20 years, we have used cutting-edge technology alongside our UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists, and customer care advisers to help improve the lives of patients.
Our Leeds and Leicester -based dispensing facilities is distributing medication to patients across the UK at a rate of over £1m+ items per month.
The Financial Times has ranked us as the fastest growing health business in the Pharmacy sector, marking a phenomenal year of growth and we wish to continue this growth trajectory with the confidence and trust of our patients.
Chemist Direct is part of the Pharmacy2U family. Chemist Direct serves the health and beauty needs of our customers delivering over 600,000 orders per year from over 5000 sku's at our state of the art new fulfilment centre in Leicestershire. Chemist Direct is witnessing significant growth of +70% year on year as customers change their buying habits and we wish to continue on this growth trajectory with the confidence and trust of our customers.
Private Online Doctor is also part of the Pharmacy2U family. It offers our patients access to relevant prescription medicines via a private online GP consultation. Its aim is to assist those patients with specific needs across a broad range conditions.
We're an ambitious company with big plans and we're looking for high calibre individuals to join our team and help us.
Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- "come and join the rocket ship"- CEO Mark Livingstone.Role Purpose
Acquire customers and generate revenue at an effective ROI through digital channels across Chemist Direct and Private Online Doctor.Essence of Role - Key Accountabilities
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Manage all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, PPC, Paid Social, affiliate and other test channels through agencies or internal teams.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (traffic, CVR, CPA and Cost per first order) to the Performance Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Support annual and monthly planning with robust recommendations based on insight and ambition.
- Work with media agencies and internal teams to manage in month planning and forecasting across digital and offline channels.
- Report weekly and monthly on campaign performance, insight and channel level activity.
- Regularly review competitor activity and deliver a competitive advantage through targeting, creative and channel mix.
- Identify trends and insights in digital marketing and use these to optimise spend and performance.
- Manage and optimise creative messaging by channel and demographic.
- Use a range of analytics tools to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Manage on site testing for registration and activation journeys working closely with product and FE teams.
- Management and measurement of digital and website performance against agreed KPIs (page load, bounce rate, time on site etc.)
- Work closely with Front End development team on implementing improvements at a micro and macro level.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Harness data within GDPR guidelines to increase relevancy and efficacy of our targeting.
- Maintain GDPR Compliance across all our digital acquisition activity including tracking technology.
- Take ownership of our digital marketing testing plan and drive incremental growth.
- Complementary analytical and creative abilities
- The ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy imperative
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years' experience in digital marketing
- Experience setting up & scaling digital customer acquisition programs from scratch as well as managing large budgets
- Content & SEO experience
- User experience and Conversion Rate optimisation experience
- Ecommerce background preferable but not essential
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOUR
- Qualified to degree level
- Expert knowledge across Adwords, Google Adsense, DoubleClick, Google Analytics and Google stack
- Solid Excel proficiency
OUR CORE VALUES
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Demonstrable understanding of market factors that drive performance in the digital environment
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritise effectively and own deliverables end to end
- Growth mindset, focused on pushing the boundaries and not being afraid to question the status quo
What can we offer?
- Passionate - The only way to do great work is to love what we do
- Ambitious -Healthy ambition fires us up without burning others
- Trusted - Trust grows from our endless pursuit of the very highest clinical standards
- Innovative - If there's a way to do it better. We find it
- Excellent - Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better
- Nurturing - Be a brain to pick, an ear to listen, a push in the right direction
- Team-focused - It is amazing what we can accomplish if we do not care who gets the credit
- Having just moved into a brand-new head office at The Springs, Leeds we have an amazing office environment https://thesprings-leeds.co.uk/#whats-happening
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note this role is office based and remote
Salary £DOE please forward your CV and covering letter outlining your expectations for this role.