A Bit About Us
Virtuoso's mission is to enable and lead the world's quality-first revolution. The field of QA has not kept pace with the software industry's transition to CI/CD. We are fixing that.
Virtuoso has reimagined how software is tested by developing a game-changing platform that is already being used by the biggest names in software. We passionately believe that anyone should be able to create and maintain tests regardless of their technical skill, and that quality is a key driver for change and growth. The latest advances in AI and Machine Learning have been leveraged to produce test automation software that thinks like a human, empowers everyone to test, and for the first time delivers on the promise of codeless test automation. Achieving remarkable success has become a business-as-usual activity for us and we need to rapidly expand our team for that to continue to increase. Want to join the quality-first revolution? Then read on.
A company without borders with employees that make an impact worldwide, with offices and a remote team spread across the globe. The nature of our product is reflected in our thorough and agile culture. We do the right things fast and our application process is no different. We want exceptional people and we will act to get them.What inspires you as a Product Manager?
Know your Product
- Working alongside smart, passionate, and collaborative software engineers who share a vision and desire to create something truly innovative?
- Maybe it's solving seemingly impossible challenges to turn ideas into reality?
- Or perhaps you're focusing on delivering world-class innovative software with a genuine USP and the potential to change how software is tested?
Know Your Customer
- Product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
- Running internal roadmapping sessions
- Regular roadmap/delivery updates to all stakeholders
- Working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Know your Market
- Meet with customers to build a genuine understanding of them and their needs
- Facilitate customer feedback sessions and surveys
- Understand how Virtuoso products are being used, analyse this data, and identify opportunities to improve the product and increase our engagement
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing on documentation, tutorials, onboarding, and new feature announcements
What We Need From You
- Continuous research on QA products, the market, trends, and innovations as well as keeping tabs on how the SDLC and DevOps market is evolving
- Demonstrate the Virtuoso solution in a variety of forums, including customer meetings, meetups, conferences, and more
- Help enable and win competitive opportunities by supporting the sales efforts as appropriate
You are positive, driven, and love a challenge. You have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. Confident in front of customers and colleagues alike, with an eye for detail and an unwavering focus on completion and delivery. You are customer-centric and believe in moving quickly and trying out new ideas.
To become a real unstoppable high flyer, you'll probably have the following
What's In It For You
- Experience working as a hands-on Software Product Manager
- Experience working with cloud-based SaaS products
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Self-directed product research experience
- Familiarity with QA software, processes, and its ecosystem
- The opportunity to bring your own ideas to reality (we love new solutions and ideas!)
- Competitive salary
- Team retreats every 6 months... somewhere nice because you've earned it!
- Full Jetbrains pack license (IntelliJ et al)
- Fully remote/flexible working
- Weekly team lunch
- Year training and development budget of £500 as a minimum
- Private health insurance
- Take your birthday as a holiday every year!
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Open source contribution opportunities
- A new laptop and/or use your own equipment