Would you like a chance to work for a start-up in the iGaming industry that has seen exponential growth since its formation?
This is an exciting opportunity to be in at the start of a journey that will give you the chance to grow both the company and your career.
Digital Division Ltd is one of the biggest players in the iGaming affiliate space, they own a well-known Slots brand they plan to develop into a hybrid affiliate/operator model and see CRM as a key part of this development.
The company is looking to hire a Head of CRM to be responsible for building and optimising all CRM programs and player communication channels as well as manage the entire player life cycle, player experience and customer journeys.
The role will be responsible for all areas of CRM, including, but not limited to; conversion, retention, promotions and cross-sell. You'll be setting up the CRM department, so while this presents a wonderful opportunity to shape the department your way, it also means you must have a willingness to do the grunt work to get campaigns live.
The brand you'll be working on is international, although initially there will be a focus on the UK where strict adherence to all compliance, legal, and internal/operational controls will be a top priority.
You will be part of a small yet dynamic team, have the chance to grow this position and if successful you'll be able to build a team, department and grow with the company.
The Head of CRM role is seen as vitally important to the company's growth strategy and will be rewarded accordingly. On top of your salary, there will be a bonus scheme that will allow you to earn a percentage of the profit earned over the company budget. For an ambitious and talented candidate, the sky's the limit.
iGaming experience or experience at a large affiliate company outside the iGaming industry is essential. Essential Job Functions:
- Overall responsibility for player's life cycle & customer journey ownership.
- Overall responsibility for player cross-sells to affiliate partners.
- Responsibility and accountability for forecasting and budgeting all CRM costs and expenditures and ensuring accurate and timely reporting of all ROI's, KPIs and revenues.
- Manage and develop all points of player communication across various communication platforms.
- Planning, executing and analysing customer insight and marketing surveys on an ad-hoc basis.
- Defining business requirements to constantly improve database segmentation, configuration with communication tools and reporting capabilities.
- Integrate all CRM activity with other areas of the business in order to create a consistency of communication and message from the company.
- Responsible for planning, organising, and developing player retention initiatives.
- Grow customer value through effective Customer Relationship Management, Web Analytics, and Loyalty Programs.
- Ensure all advertising materials, including website content/landing pages, are compliant with relevant gaming license provisions, the UK advertising code for online gaming, and internal compliance requirements.
- Create compelling campaigns, including loyalty, site promotions and ongoing eCRM. Supervise the creation and management of live content on the website, including landing pages and loyalty communication.
- Manage third party suppliers of marketing services.
- Define and adhere to Marketing budgets, including expense controls.
- Identify and track Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide timely financial and business updates.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Service to ensure effective implementation of customer retention strategies.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the digital space in general and the online gaming industry in particular, including competitors marketing and loyalty strategies, and disseminate this learning throughout the organisation.
Experience / Skills required
- Provide miscellaneous operations and decision support for various business initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Confident self-starter who relishes a challenge
- Happy to do a lot of the grunt work when setting up the CRM department.
- A good planner who is well organized
- Mature communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable interest/knowledge of gambling and/or slots
- Proven ability to develop and execute CRM programs ideally in the iGaming sector (Casino would be even more beneficial)
- Proven experience in optimising and developing new player communications and channels including mobile and social
- Good analytical skills to be able to conduct player segmentation