Are you a Product Manager with experience of working within the insurance domain who is interested in an exciting new challenge? I'm working with a technology-driven Fintech business who are looking for Product Managers with experience of working with Policy Management products to join their ever-growing Agile team.
- Work with all business stakeholders to create a feasible, viable and highly valuable roadmap.
- Build clear results driven execution plans.
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept to end-of-life.
- Work within a fully stacked team to deliver amazing products.
- Maintain and own the product backlog.
- Best practices using data to assist the product we're building and to make strategy decisions.
- Work cross-functionally, such as with the Marketing team to create a marketing plan and core messaging to help acquire customers at a sustainable cost.
- Continuously validate product decisions through a test & learn process, conducting A/B tests and customer interviews.
- Monitor, report and optimise product performance.
- Represent the voice of the customer in senior level management meetings.
You would've worked as Product Management for 3+ years with a passion for data and UX. You would also have:
- Insurance knowledge or a passion to learn in this area
- Experience of Agile methodologies and running an iterative process
- Knowledge of using Objectives and Key Results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to empathise with our customers' needs.
- Great organisation skills, be detailed-oriented and able to multitask in a high-paced environment.
- Driven individual with an eye for best practice.
- Clear, concise and not scared to experiment with new user experiences or approaches.
In addition to working as part of a super innovative team, the successful Product Manager will be given access to all the latest equipment, as well as the opportunity to access world-class online and physical training and educational opportunities.
The role can be predominantly remote (1-2 days per week in the London office longer term) and as part of the benefits package, the Product Manager will be introduced to 25 days holiday, private health and dental insurance, a 10% Company pension, cycle to work scheme and various other Company benefits.
If you're a Product Manager who's keen to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply button and I will be in touch with full details!
Spencer Scott Ltd is an equal opportunity Recruitment Agency, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to create inclusive working environments for all our clients.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94402615