Company DescriptionAbout Skechers
Join the thousands of Skechers innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at Skechers, one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive Skechers, an award-winning powerhouse, in a new direction, the Skechers team is the place to be.Job DescriptionAbout the Travel and Facilities Coordinator role
As a Travel and Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for arranging business and meeting travel reservations for employees in assigned countries. This position will also be responsible for ensuring that the services and supply needs for UK Offices are met.
Our Facilities and Travel Coordinator's main duties and responsibilities will consist of but are not limited to:Travel and Accommodation
- Overseeing travel offices administrative systems.
- Assisting in supporting the following functions: travel, tradeshows, special events, and meetings as assigned.
- Effectively communicating and maintaining compliance with policies with helpful and supportive skills and attitude.
- Arranging travel for employees which includes but not limited to air, hotels, ground transportation with the Travel Agency and Online Booking Tool in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with company's travel policy and preferred vendors and rate agreements.
- Ensuring travellers are using the most effective travel pricing, in accordance with our Travel Policy.
- Keeping travellers and administrative assistants informed of any issues related to their respective travel reservations.
- Keeping the Global Director of Travel informed regarding any issues and concerns within the scope of any issues regarding travel, meetings or events including the Travel Agency.
- Distributing travel reporting to the Country Manager and responds to inquiries as requested.
- Distributing travel-related information to travellers and assistants as required.
- Arranging prepayments at hotel as approved and required.
- Coordinating in country special events and small meetings in conjunction with Country Manager and Global Director oversight.
- Closely monitoring Head Office cleaning company and ensuring performance is kept to a high standard. Reviewing and negotiating where necessary.
- Dealing with any maintenance emergencies as and when required under guidance from the Finance Director.
- Managing the sourcing, maintenance and replenishment for Head Office, Wilmslow and Dublin for elements including, but not limited to, vending machines, coffee machines, water coolers, milk, waste disposal, storage clearance and recycling/shredding, flowers, sanitary/air fresh/rugs, supermarket supplies, Company branded stationery, cutlery and crockery, kitchen items etc.
QualificationsCore skills as a Travel and Facilities CoordinatorTo Succeed, You Will Need To Demonstrate The Below Skills/experience
- Manage all works in line with budgets.
- Control costs in conjunction with the Financial Director.
- Reconcile and approve invoices to relevant budgets.
- Provide and collate all receipts for credit card payments.
You will be customer service orientated with knowledge of the travel industry and reservation processes and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Have good knowledge of MS Office with intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Be numerate with an eye for detail
- Experience in Retail would be an advantage
- Be articulate and have excellent communication skills
- Online travel booking and expense tools would be an advantage.
- Be discreet and professional
- Be efficient and have exceptional organisation skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Additional InformationWhat You'll Get
- Full Time role working Mon-Fri based at our Head Office in St Albans
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
If this sounds like a role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com/careers/ for more details on Skechers.