- Central London, EC2
- Permanent position
System Analytic helps pharmaceutical companies to identify, manage, and engage their opinion leaders and experts through a variety of market research services and digital tools. That's all we do, and we excel at it. Our clients are the world's top pharmaceutical companies.
We are seeking a Senior Research Executive to join the Research team at System Analytic. As Senior Research Executive you will be responsible for the development of surveys for research for various scientific and medical audiences. You will be the key point of reference for quantitative research and will be responsible for providing guidance on how to develop tools and functionality required for analytics and reporting.What The Role Involves
RequirementsWhat you will bring to the table
- Working across multiple products to find new opportunities to embed innovative quantitative research and drive impact
- Creatively generate new solutions to make improvements to current processes
- Building relationships with various divisions within the agency to establish yourself as a key point of reference for quantitative research, utilizing your expertise across a variety of products/services
- Developing surveys for research for various scientific and medical audiences
- Selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of the fieldwork
- Transforming raw data into practical figures and charts
- Presenting and communicating research findings to colleagues and clients
Desirable Knowledge And Experience
- Strong quantitative research skills
- Solid experience in designing questionnaires, programming, and launching online surveys with minimal guidance
- Confident in analysing statistical and numerical data, able to transform and combine data (often in Excel) ready for analysis, visualize and synthesize results.
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative approach
- Expertise and knowledge on how to best structure survey questions for effective quant analytics
- A creative and innovative approach to problem-solving and finding solutions
- A proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of market research analysis software such as SPSS, SAS (not essential but would be an advantage)
- Previous pharma experience is a bonus!
- Some knowledge of market segmentation tools/market research analysis using segmentation
In addition to the above, we're looking for team players who would be excited to join our exceptionally co-operative culture. As a company, we are obsessed with innovation and as individuals, we enjoy the environment it creates.Our philosophy
Unlike other companies in our space, at System Analytic we don't just create great products; we aim to be the world's best in what we do. We are looking for people with a similar determination to help us become even more brilliant.
We believe that every individual, regardless of their background, should be given equal opportunities to succeed at System Analytic. We celebrate difference and work together to be fully inclusive, finding solutions to challenges as one team.
Think you're the right person for the job?
We'd love to hear from you. Send your CV including a cover letter telling us all about you!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via Jessica.Richardson@WPPHealth.comBenefits
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Cover OR Leisure Allowance OR Dental Cover
- 25 days annual leave, plus a day off for your birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP, provided by LifeWorks)
- L&D Academy