Head of Finance/Finance DirectorLocation:-
Ware (Herts) (office based with some flexibility for home working)Salary:-
£60-80k + BensRequired:-
5-7 years' PQE either ACCA or CIMAEnvironment: -
Tech Company, Head of Finance, Management and Statuary Accounting, Forecasting, Team Manager, M&A, Contracts.
My client, a leading technology company is seeking a Head of Finance to join them.
The company are expanding quickly organically and through M&A.
The role will be responsible for all of the Finance function including management and statuary accounting, working with Capital management as well as integration of other acquired businesses into a centralised function.Day to Day duties include:-
- Timely delivery of monthly management accounts
- Ownership and management of Group Audit process
- Reporting and forecasting bank covenants headroom
- Responsible for production of Annual Budget and rolling forecast
- Responsible for the groups working capital maximisation, ensuring clear and timely reporting.
- Support CFO as required in M&A, both buy and sell side
- Manage Financial integration of new group companies
- Management of Credit control, client dispute and legal process
- Ownership of group pricing and review of pricing strategy
- Presenting and analysing financial information for divisions in a common lay out, whilst providing suggestions and narrative.
- Implement financial management and reporting systems to support operational working capital maximisation.
- Update and implement all necessary finance policies as they changed due to system improvements or integration.
- GDPR and Bribery and Corruption Officer
- Managing a team of 10 (2 direct reports). Manage the succession planning and development, including professional qualifications of Finance Team
Experience & Training:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong revenue recognition experience, particularly with Annuity Revenues
- Financial controls and systems best practise
- Previous experience in creating business models and forecasting
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi workstreams.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal & written.
- Technology Sector Experience would be an advantage
Apply now for full details.
- 5-7 years' PQE either ACCA or CIMA
- Must have worked at Senior level previously with team and systems integration experience.
- Prior Experience in a Private Equity Owned Business
- Experience of ERP implementations
- Expert in Excel
- Good people person and proven manager