Project Leader & Paralegal Supervisor
£45,000 - £53,000 + bonus + benefits
Please forward a Word copy of your CV if you wish to apply
This leading global £multi-billion turnover Legal Professional Services group, operating within the UK, Europe, US and Asia-PAC markets, has developed an enviable reputation for outstanding professional services and delivering innovative products & service solutions. Enjoying continued growth through service and market development, the business delivers challenging assignments for a worldwide blue-chip client base. An opportunity has been created for a new Project Leader to oversee a team of lawyers and paralegals, delivering on work from a variety of practice groups.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Leader
- Effectively manage delivery team, including reporting, process implementation and quality control
- Generate and adhere to recommendations, project plans, cost estimates, procedures and specifications, ensuring quotes are provided and instructions are agreed in writing, with instructing principal/ client before engagement
- Accountable for ensuring quality control process is adhered to in delivery of all services
- Ensure that there is adequate project management, supervision and participation in projects/tasks, from inception to completion
- Ensure Paralegals & Support Lawyers Manager / Team Leader is made aware of all tasks/projects and the approach to delivery is discussed and approved
- Support the strategic development of the team and personal development of its members
Skills & Attributes of the Project Leader
- 2:1 or 1st class graduate, ideally with LPC / BPTC
- Project Management qualification desirable
- Proven experience of managing people in a legal environment and successfully delivering projects
- Practical experience of working as a Paralegal or leading a paralegal team highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to liaise with Practice Group Heads, Business Teams, and clients
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
Applications only considered from those eligible to live & work in the UK without restriction.
Harcourt Matthews is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our divisions include Accounting & Finance; Legal Operations; HR - Human Resources & Personnel; IT - Information Technology; Pfi/PPP & FM; Procurement & Purchasing; Project Management & PMO; Sales & Marketing.
Keywords: project manager, project leader, paralegal, supervisor, leader, law, legal,