Hi, we're Monolith! We're busy working on our new product token.com. Our goal is to create the most captivating onboarding to the token universe. We intend to do so in a way that makes tokens come to life, and leaves people feeling surprised and with a sense of wonder! In fact, we call this our Token.com Brand Experience - this is core to everything we do especially when it comes to the experience we create for our customers.
We're a high-performance team of around 30 people. We have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages innovation, offers ownership and embraces knowledge sharing. We have big plans to grow!
We are now working as a remote-first company, arranging monthly get-togethers and quarterly team retreats. From time to time we have a co-working space for collaboration and socialising.
We're looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our team. You'll be critical to building our user-facing products, as well as the behind-the-scenes systems required for us to offer these products.
As a front end engineer you'll work on our iOS & Android applications, which are written in React Native with some Swift and Kotlin as appropriate. Backend services are available over a GraphQL API.
You may also be asked to help out with internal web-based systems.Requirements
For this role we expect you to have extensive experience building rich mobile applications using React Native. You should be able to empower the team on following clean architecture principles.
Collaboration, within the engineering team and across the organization, is critical for our success. We expect you to be an effective communicator.
Experience with software development platforms like GitHub is a must.Responsibilities
The responsibilities for this position include
- Programming (yay!)
- Helping colleagues, for instance through the code review process
- Keeping our services running
- Researching new problems
- Proposing solutions
- Building customer-facing mobile applications
- Building internal web applications, along with the backend team
We're looking for candidates who
- Bring a collaborative spirit
- Are pragmatic and solve the right problem at the right time
- Take pride in shipping great apps
- Share their own unique perspective
- Comfortable participating in the UX design process
Our team members are rewarded well! UK employees are offered the below, and we will aim for similar elsewhere
- Generous Option Scheme
- Private health insurance
- A training & development budget that helps you to grow with Monolith
- 25 days holiday plus local public holidays
- Flexible working hours (we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out)
- Top of the range hardware
- The option to receive some of your salary in crypto
- Cycle Scheme
If all this sounds exciting...
Start a conversation by hitting apply!Unfortunately, we're not currently in a position to offer visa sponsorship for this role.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.