Clear Channel UK is one of the UK's leading Out of Home media owners providing relevant and innovative ways for brands, both big and small, to reach their audience. We have a bold mission which both spells out our unique position in the market today, as well as outlining our aspirations for tomorrow Creating the Future of Media.
We are a core market of the 17 which form our European division, with more than 35,000 advertising sites in our portfolio. Our talented team of around 600 people work in 14 locations across the country, creating and delivering some of the most memorable advertising campaigns in the UK. You'll find Clear Channel's classic and digital advertising panels from Inverness in Scotland to Truro in Cornwall, and in every major urban area in between!Our Purpose
is to provide both A Platform for Brands & A Platform for Good. Delivering advertisers' media objectives whilst having a positive impact on the world around us.Our People
are bonded by a humility and commitment to challenge the status quo. We offer a great team to be a part of, a home for your individuality, as well as a place to bring fresh ideas and to grow and develop. We have a fun and informal culture while also being a future-facing business that wants to make a difference.
We'd love you to join us on our journey to Create the Future of Media. So, Bring You. Shape Us!
For more information please visit our website at www.clearchannel.co.uk
We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated individual to join our Delivery team as a Posting and Cleaning Operative
working in the area of Worthing!
You'll provide a hands on service for all of the company activities including the following; posting of advertising units, depot work, cleaning, gardening, painting and minor maintenance of advertising structures. The work is required to be carried out to set specifications and timescales. The role may involve lone working or as part of a team. This role will be working out for our Petersfield depot, but you will be operating within the Brighton and surrounding areas.Key Accountabilities
Desired Skills And Experience
- Ensure, in conjunction with your Team Leader that all individual duties which will include posting of advertising units and cleaning (if appropriate to the area covered), painting and minor maintenance of advertising structures are completed to specification and within the required time-scales.
- Ensure any posting requirements including specific timescales are adhered to at all times. Any problems regarding completing work within timescales must be reported to your Team Leader immediately.
- Ensure that the work round is organised efficiently to make best use of your time.
- Ensure that all work is recorded according to the required standards, via the handset onto the WAVe system.
- Identify and communicate to the Branch any information of relevance to the current state and condition of all Clear Channel structure's or products. This includes reporting damages via the handset onto the WAVe system.
- Ensure that all company procedures, specifications and systems are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Ensure the Health and Safety requirements within the role and activity are followed at all times.
- Report any faulty or lost work or PPE equipment to Team Leader or Operations Manager.
- Inform Team Leader or Operations Manager should anything be unclear with regard to your working or PPE equipment.
- Undertake daily vehicle safety checks and keep the vehicle clean and roadworthy. Reporting any defects immediately.
- Reporting any road traffic accidents or injuries immediately.
- To engage in training for role as required, including H&S toolbox talks and refresher training.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of Company information at all times.
- Actively promote the image and business of the Company at all times.
- Promote professionalism by personal example.
- Current UK Driving Licence holder or equivalent
- Flexible attitude - willing to work extra hours when necessary
- This is an outdoor role and some experience working outside in diverse weather conditions is useful but not essential
- This is a physical role, so a reasonable level of fitness is required
- A basic knowledge of the areas this role covers is beneficial
- Basic IT knowledge (use of a Smart Phone)
What's In It For You
- Good appearance - clean, smart and well presented in uniform and PPE.
- Great attitude - positive, smile enthusiasm, politeness
- Confident in dealing with matters whilst working alone
- Flexible Attitude - willing to work extra hours/cover shifts
- Delivery - taking pride to deliver to a high standard
- Team work - working together as a team
It takes extraordinary talent from a collection of diverse minds to make brands come alive as Clear Channel does. We think we offer benefits beyond what you can see, we offer benefits you can feel. The powerful sense of pride you get from seeing the work you delivered transform local communities.
The genuine feeling of support from a company of people who value you, whether you sit next to them or 100 miles away you can feel your worth and see the impact of your ideas and contributions. Our culture and people are our biggest benefit and if you value that then you'll fit right in!
Bring you. Shape us.Benefits
- A fully expensed company vehicle (for business use only)
- Quarterly bonus scheme based on achievement of tasks upon successful completion of probationary period
- 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Participation in an employee discount scheme across hundreds of retailers