We are Osome
- an international Fintech start up making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. Osome is the silent hero in the background helping over 6500 businesses spend less time on routine admin and more time on changing the world for the better. We've built our own app and web product and are automating accounting, tax, company formation and other tasks. We pair our SuperApp with the expertise of a team of accountant and tax professionals on-hand to provide a reliable and fast service at accessible rates.
Our team of over 200 employees from 15 countries is made up of the brightest minds, who love solving problems for our clients and achieving results. We have recently received a funding round to continue our tremendous growth and this is where YOU come in with the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of thousands of business owners.....About You And The Role
As a qualified Accountant, working with us will give you the opportunity to hone and develop your client services and technical skills in a very dynamic SMEs accounting startup space.
Unlike traditional accounting practices, our Accountants do fewer boring tasks because most of the routine work is done by our software. At Osome, our Accountants are focused more on complex solutions and client relationships.
In our Accountant role you will act as the first point of escalation for our Assistant Accountants on client queries, you'll need a 'can do' attitude and you'll need to have the ability to lead by example. You'll need to be highly organised, pay close attention to detail and be keen to provide excellent customer service, after all, that's what it means to be Osome.
You'll use your proven experience of reviewing client deliverables to ensure consistent quality and timely delivery to our customers, we're freeing up their time so that they can dedicate their energy to growing their business and their vision.
At Osome, we want you to use your initiative and provide assistance and suggestions on how we can add value to our client service delivery by looking for ways we can get better at what we do and in the most efficient way possible. Sharing your knowledge you will up-skill your team so that collectively we can find solutions to build stronger customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.RequirementsWhat you're good at
- University Degree in Accountancy/Business/Maths or otherwise demonstrable strong aptitude for numeracy
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Proven experience working within accounting practice, preparing and reviewing financial statements from source books and records. Ideally working in financial services or accounting practice working on multiple client relationships
- Strong Excel skills including understanding best practices in reviewing financial models; advanced knowledge of one or more accounting softwares
- Strong knowledge of SME/SMBs accounting (UK
- Experience of managing trainee accountants
- The ability to cope with multiple tasks and produce accurate work under the pressure of tight deadlines and lead by example
- Nice to have E-commerce specific accounting knowledge; strong knowledge/understanding of Brexit regulation
- Our founding team has led two companies to successful acquisition so we have the knowledge and experience of building a sustainable environment so that the team can achieve outstanding results
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand - we are on an exponential growth path and providing each individual with an opportunity to change the way we do things
- Be part of the OSOME international team - in addition to London, we have offices in Singapore, Moscow, and Hong-Kong
- We operate an agile working model, remote work from home up to 3 days per week or from our City office location.