Company DescriptionAbout Skechers
Join the thousands of Skechers innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at Skechers, one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive Skechers, an award-winning powerhouse, in a new direction, the Skechers team is the place to be.Job DescriptionAbout the Sales Associate RoleResponsibilities
At Skechers our Sales Associates are responsible for ensuring our customer loves our stores and footwear as much as we do, they
QualificationsCore Skills as a Sales AssociateSkills
- Help deliver an incredible customer experience and showcase the Skechers brand in all they do
- Enjoy Sales by greeting and getting to know our customer as much or as little as needed and makes sure they have a great experience each and every time
- Sell our incredible products, their features and benefits by recommending footwear and accessories that meet and exceed our customers' wants and needs
- Enjoy the Product and treats our shoes and accessories with love, always making sure the floor is full, priced correctly, displayed to company standards, with the right signage
- Work urgently to process shipment or transfers within deadlines so our customers never miss that perfect pair
- Proudly serves as a brand ambassador for Skechers, sharing their extensive product knowledge every day
- Love being part of a People team and treat every co-worker with respect, encouragement and team spirit
- Ensure their positive energy and enthusiasm for people is shared with every customer every day
- Recover, fill, stock, clean and never stop moving to ensure our floor inventory and stores operations look top-notch
- Follow policy & procedure as well as operational best practices without exception to ensure a healthy, stable and profitable store.
- Always demonstrates accuracy and integrity when conducting any customer transaction
To succeed as a Sales Associate, you will possess the following core skills
Something about retail speaks to you. Like the host of a great party, you love welcoming customers every day and going above & beyond to ensure they leave happy.
- You find standing around terribly boring, so you use your hustle to knock-out your task list ahead of time, every time
- Enjoying making sure your store and sales floor is full, ready to shop and looks award-winning!
- You successfully work alongside your team and customers
- You bring so much positive energy and fun but also never lose focus and always ensure your work is accurate and dependable
- Your previous retail/customer service experience has taught you a lot, but you always want to learn more and welcome your leaders' positive feedback and coaching
Additional InformationWhat You'll Get
- Part-Time position
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
If this sounds like a role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com/careers/ for more details on Skechers.