DescriptionLocation: ThurrockHourly rate: £11.72Shifts: Days/Nights 4 on 4 off
Gousto are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner! Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do.Level 1 Technical Operator
To operate, set up and maintain machinery ensuring the continuous and efficient running of production. This will require working whilst line operatives are on breaks & taking breaks at different times. This is to enable the set-up or to carry out planned preventative maintenance activities, either on own initiative or in collaboration with engineers.What You'll Do
- Demonstrate ability to competently operate the machines
- Demonstrate ability of how the machine works
- Able to identify problems with machine or packaging & set-up to account for variation from the norm within limits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start up production with identification and rectification of issues during start up and changeover.
- Printer settings, cleaning and fault rectification.
- Control and adjustment of basic machinery settings (e.g. speed).
- Carry out lock out / tag out procedures for energy supplies as required.
- Removal of non-electrical covers to identify issues and problems.
- Ensuring that all machinery in operation is appropriately lubricated as per engineering schedules.
- Use of pressurised air to clean machinery.
- Previous experience gained within a similar role preferably in FMCG environment.
- Mechanically minded with working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools.
- Understanding of production procedures and adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear).
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth!All Gousto Employees Are Offered a Benefits Package Of
- 21 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym membership (after 6 months)
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.