Hybrid workingAlcester, near Redditch
As Design Engineer you'll contribute to the ongoing development of Quanta's consumable medical devices including dialysis cartridges and blood tube sets. You'll be heavily involved in design, product testing, evaluation and improvements taking ownership and accountability for the projects you work on.
Quanta is on a mission to evolve the dialysis market with their ground-breaking SC+ haemodialysis machine. Quanta is committed to bringing a service to patients that can provide them freedom to live a better life.
The SC+ is built to be operated by the patient in their own home and is at the cutting edge of innovation in the sector. Quanta launched the SC+ into the UK market in 2020 and with FDA approvals in place have launched in the US market in Spring 2021.Requirements
As the preferred candidate for the role of Design Engineer you'll have
- Previous experience as a design engineer or development engineer in a medical device environment.
- Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes including injection moulding, hotplate, welding, ultrasonic welding, solvent bonding and sterilisation
- Knowledge of testing, manufacturing and verification processes.
- 3D CAD - ideally Solidworks.
In return we offer
- Competitive base salaries dependant on experience
- Company bonus scheme
- Shares scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Flexible working conditions
If you meet the criteria for Design Engineer and would like to be part of our journey, apply with a CV now. Your next career move could be just around the corner!