The Senior Account Manager is responsible for a list of key client accounts to manage, maintain, secure, grow and develop revenue opportunities for the company. Day to day, this role leads the development of lasting successful relationships with clients, and secure ongoing recurring revenue programs through innovative and strategic influencer marketing programs and services. Working across a variety of account types, this role is responsible for maintaining an elevated quality of work and premium client experience. This role reports directly to an Account Director.Responsibilities
- Grow and nurture relationships with clients to secure RFPs and new program opportunities, as well as develop more business potential from their teams.
- Develop and respond to client briefs or RFPs with creative programs that leverage the Collectively offering; for certain accounts, this may be done in collaboration with a founder or executive.
- Delegate support for deliverables and administrative tasks related to client and proposal management to Brand Partnerships Planners, including, for example, Salesforce data maintenance, proposal support and/or scheduling support.
- Show ongoing initiative and follow through on proposals to secure revenue opportunities
- Proactively identify opportunities for incremental services or programming on accounts during active programs
- Create excitement and buzz for Collectively's service offerings and capabilities with current clients by educating and re-engaging new and existing people within the client account teams.
- Present and walk clients through proposals with confidence and clear understanding of the Collectively difference
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teammates to inform best program and campaign strategies to pitch to clients, including synthesizing final program reports and learnings to cultivate even stronger renewal partnerships
- Serve as day-to-day and lead point of contact for assigned accounts
- Provide strategic proposal and account development solutions to ensure the success of growing revenue and building the client relationship, working in collaboration with cross-functional contributors or executives as needed
- Lead both internal and client meetings necessary to secure, pitch and renew revenue opportunities
- Accountability for all client deliverables in the proposal development and program renewal phase (final campaign reports/share outs), reviewing and collaborating with junior and senior staff prior to client delivery as needed
- Manage Brand Partnerships Planners' contribution to your assigned accounts or work, delegating and reviewing project tasks and deliverables for quality and accuracy.
- Remain informed and provide feedback with the client's interest in mind during the post-sales or production phase of a project on your accounts. This includes proactively flagging and effectively communicating cross-functionally around potential issues (budgeting, proposal fidelity, client feedback throughout the course of a project) and demonstrate proactive resolution or thought-partnership should they occur
- Effectively communicate and involve key cross-functional stakeholders in account management and growth
- Lead strategy for repeat revenue development after program completion
- Manage and complete SOW and invoicing deliverables in partnership with Business Affairs and Accounting
- At least 5 years of directly relevant client services agency experience in influencer marketing, social media marketing or consumer PR
- Revenue responsibility and track record for developing and growing accounts
- Exceptional people skills and experience cultivating and strengthening relationships with clients
- Knowledge of and passion for influencer marketing and social media platforms
- Excellent professional communication skills-both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, eye for design and commitment to producing quality work
- Exceptional focus and time management skills, able to hit deadlines autonomously; to follow process efficiently; identify where process may require exceptions or change, and hit deadlines autonomously
- Excellent initiative and proactive follow-through with all colleagues from peers to senior staff
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen