About the role
Video Editor required for a leading digital agency based in London. You will be joining this newly formed studio and you will be working on a variety of client briefs and the successful candidate will have the expertise to demonstrate a variety of editing styles and the ability to craft a great story.
The role will also include the following responsibilities:
What Skills you need:
- Creating commercials, brand films, case studies, pitch films and awards entries for a varied client list
- Take responsibility for your output and always strive to push creativity
- Continuously discover and implement new editing and design techniques as well as keeping abreast of emerging technology
- Attend briefing, advising and sense checking on feasibility and budget implications
- Work alongside the producers to plan and manage your project
- Mentor junior members of the team helping to develop their editing and storytelling expertise
- Inspire, influence, protect and deliver creative work you can be proud of
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have an excellent showreel demonstrating your editing experience for online and social
- Expert knowledge of Premier Pro
- Working knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
- Highly creative, detail-oriented and deadline driven
- Excellent multi-tasking and self-management skills
- Additional software and post production knowledge desirable What they can offer you:
My client is a leading advertising network and by joining this newly formed studio it will offer you the chance to work across 100s of international brands and creative industries. They offer a friendly and supportive environment and the opportunity to work across a verity of projectsSubmit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.