We are delighted to be partnering with a high growth firm of consultants with a highly impressive client list. The firm specialises in providing technical accounting advisory and consultancy services to a wide array of clients including house-hold names, FTSE 100 listed companies and international groups.
Accounting Advisory & Technical (Senior Associate / Junior Manager)
£55,000 - £65,000 + bonus + benefits
They are a specialist firm of consultants providing technical accounting advisory and consultancy services to a wide array of clients including house-hold names, FTSE 100 listed companies and international groups.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent overseas qualification;
· Minimum of 1 years post qualified experience in a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm or experience in industry in a skill relevant role;
· Working and practical knowledge of applying UK GAAP and IFRSs, preferably including IFRS 9, 15 and 16;
· Some experience providing clients a range of accounting advisory and consulting services;
· Experience in business development and developing client relationships and networks;
· Experience in reviewing statutory accounts and/ or managing audit services to large businesses.
You will be a key member of a team delivering technical accounting advisory and consultancy services, practical GAAP application advice and 'hands-on' support to their clients. Your role includes the following:
· Assisting in the delivery of technical accounting support to clients across a range of engagements including:
o Implementing new accounting standards
o Supporting clients on accounting remediation projects
o Advising clients on GAAP conversions
o Developing accounting policies, procedures and controls
o Post deal accounting support including clients adopting new GAAP, transaction accounting and setting up accounting processes post deal
· Supporting the firm's significant growth objectives by assisting in leading the development of key new market initiatives, propositions and offerings and taking these out to clients;
· Leveraging and developing your network of contacts and clients to develop opportunities to become their trusted advisor;
· Ability to both 'hands-on' deliver and help oversee engagements to meet deadlines and budgets.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in and have the relevant skill set and experience required, please APPLY now or call me on 020 7 3370011 OR 0207 3370044 for a confidential chat or to see a more detailed specification
Due to the level of applications it will not be possible to respond to individual applicants unless you have been successful in the CV pre-selection process.