Are you bored where you currently are and feeling undervalued?
Are you ambitious, hungry, and driven for success?
Do you feel you have reached the limits of where your progression may take you?
Do you have current CAS status?
Basic Salary up to £50,000 of interest?
If so we want to talk to you
We feel the position about to be detailed is incredibly rare in the Wealth Management Arena.
Birchwood Wealth (based in Glasgow, Lanarkshire) is delighted to advise that a fantastic opportunity has arisen in this boutique firm for a Financial Planner (or 2!)
The successful individual(s) will build and develop trusted relationships with current and potential clients and deliver financial planning and wealth management advice.
The firm also enjoys excellent introducer relationships with Solicitor firms, Accountancy Practices and Mortgage Brokerages so the lead supply is constant and needs regular attentionKey Responsibilities:
- To plan, implement and execute the annual Business Plan in line with the agreed individual targets
- To build new client relationships and maintain and develop existing client relationships through effective ongoing service to help minimise attrition, and to deliver new client instructions and client referrals as a result of satisfied clients
- Recruit Introducers
- To achieve and maintain professional competence as defined within the Company's Professional Standards Framework
· To achieve the requisite level of qualifications and maintain knowledge through Continuous Professional Development
Skills and Qualifications:
- To manage existing client base and prospect using the firms resources on an ongoing and constant basis
- To ensure clients have the right asset allocation to achieve their financial objectives with the appropriate level of risk
- To ensure all client portfolios are reviewed at least annually in line with clients' changing risk attitudes and strategic requirements
- Act in all times in line with the Company's values
- Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to understanding and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
1. Outstanding Salary
2. Outstanding Clients & Introducers
3. Fantastic Bonus Structure
4. 25 Days Holiday
5. Pension Provision
6. Company Car
We look forward to hearing from you