The successful applicant will ideally be based in Scotland, deliver our motivational training programmes to large groups of students in Primary and Secondary Schools throughout Scotland both face to face and virtually. They will also be proactive in managing existing clients and bringing in new business.
- Able to deliver presentations, which are cutting edge and in line with young people's thinking.
- Able to hold the attention of young people and facilitate their learning in a fun, dynamic, and effective manner.
- Demonstrate positive, effective discipline when required.
- Liaise with clients directly to confirm training details and clients' needs
- Able to travel between venues staying overnight as required ensuring punctual arrival at schools.
- Use our extensive database for the region to manage exiting clients and generate new clients through telesales & marketing.
- Organise face to face sales meetings to demonstrate our programmes.
- Run taster events to showcase our work.
- Keep good communication with other members of the Live-N-Learn team.
- Attend company events and training days as required.
- Keep abreast of current thinking on learning and teaching.
Teaching qualification recognised in UK or similar level of qualification in sport, drama, art, and community education or performance arts.
Experience in presenting to large groups of young people preferably in a school environment.
Full UK Driving License and access to a car
Proficient in creating and using PowerPoint in presentation
Salary: £26k per annum plus commission plus full expenses
Anticipated start date: September 2021
This is a truly unique, rare and rewarding opportunity to work for a company which has an established reputation in Scottish Education delivering events for young people that impact positively on their lives.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org