Vitrue is an early stage, well funded and high growth technology business disrupting the way we assess and treat musculoskeletal issues from the workplace to the clinic (we're also alumni of the world's leading startup accelerator - Techstars!).
A musculoskeletal issue is anything that affects the way you move. From a desk worker with back pain to a hip replacement patient to a professional athlete with an ACL injury. At Vitrue we have products that solve problems across the spectrum (Clinical - Vitrue EVVA, Wellbeing - Vitrue VIDA).
Even before Covid-19 and the shift to hybrid working, around 60% of desk workers reported a musculoskeletal issue at any given time. Because of this, employers are legally required to ensure safe working environments and practices for desk workers including workspace assessments and education programs. The problem is that the existing systems to help employers comply are often paper-based tick-box exercises that provide little insight or impact and that employees don't like doing!
Vitrue is creating an alternative approach. Our clinical product, EVVA, was developed with world-leading surgeons and professional athletes. Our workspace wellbeing platform, VIDA, uses that same technology to understand the various risk factors that your environment and working behaviours are introducing. For example, using your webcam to automatically perform an assessment of your posture. It then uses gamification and personalised wellbeing programs to help employees make a material difference to their physical, mental and overall well-being. Employers get user-friendly analytics dashboards to help them understand the risks and issues that exist, identify the most impactful wellbeing actions they can take and yes - get fully compliant with employer regulations.
Vitrue's model is simple. VIDA costs around £1 per user per month in a SaaS model. Over time the business will grow through both selling to more companies of all sizes in the UK and internationally and selling higher-priced bundles to existing users. The company has had exceptional initial success and is currently winning new clients at a high volume. Its clients include household names like Bupa across multiple sectors with extraordinary feedback from customers like "this is the first time I've had people across the company banging down my door for access to a wellbeing tool"!Requirements
This role is critical to the company's success and is an opportunity to join as we begin to scale our sales and marketing teams. We know that we have an incredible product that makes a difference and the timing is right now. We know that the market wants the product that we have built. We are now looking to recruit a content marketing manager who will work alongside the marketing, clinical and sales team as well as the founder to set content up as an important acquisition channel.
We're a fast-paced startup with no two weeks the same, but your core duties will be to
- Own and lead the development and tactical execution of content marketing initiatives which drive traffic, engagement, and leads to deliver sales and customer retention
- Help build and maintain a brand voice and tone, ensuring consistency across all platforms
- Manage editorial calendar
- Produce web videos, case studies and long-form content for capturing leads and SEO
- Research and present new digital content ideas
- Create content that educates our key buyers, drives product awareness, generates leads and helps retain clients
- Work closely with the sales, customer success and clinical teams to identify education opportunities through clear and useful content
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer types/personas, what their pain points are, what content they like and where they look for it
- Ensure all content is optimised for both user experience and search engines
- Demonstrate how content contributes to lead qualification
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate that they have the experience to join an early-stage company and help us become recognised thought leaders in the field. Your key attributes should beMust-haves
Nice to haves
- 2+ years in a content marketing role in a B2B software company
- You understand the core mechanics of B2B marketing and sales, especially in a start-up.
- You have very strong written communication skills as well as the ability to read, interpret and summarise numerical and written information from a variety of sources (including market reports and scientific literature).
- You have the desire and ability to become a subject matter expert in musculoskeletal health and other areas of wellbeing (working with our Clinical team)
- You enjoy breaking down complicated topics into easy to understand content
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- You enjoy a fast-paced, startup environment and you are happy to roll up your sleeves and deliver
- Desire to learn, grow, develop, and mentor future team members
- Experience in a start-up
- An interest in technology
- Passion for wellbeing, particularly musculoskeletal health. Lots of our team have either experienced or know someone close to them who have experienced MSK pain and know what it's like
- Data visualisation experience
- Experience marketing a wellbeing or HR product
You'll be joining Vitrue at an extremely exciting time. We've just closed our seed round kicking off a big period of growth, our product is on the market with amazing customers and we have a million ideas on how to expand the product. You'll be coming in early to a growing marketing team. You'll have the opportunity to impact how we work and how we sell things.
Given the growth we expect to see over the next few years, there will undoubtedly be opportunities to progress your career.
Doing what we do, we understand and passionately believe that the wellbeing of our team is the best for both them and the company. We put that fact at the heart of how we work.
- Meaningful share options, so that you own a part of the company
- Plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility as we grow
- Opportunity to impact the direction of the entire company
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays of course)
- Flexible working including core hours with up to 2 days remote working per week and flexible use of Public Holidays
- £500 annual learning and development budget with 2 days learning leave; £300 wellness budget
- Work with a friendly, dynamic and agile team to address some of the biggest healthcare challenges
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- A shiny MacBook Pro or whatever you need to do your best work
- Office near Camden Lock right by the tube station
- Frequent company socials
If the idea of working in a fast-paced startup that is disrupting an industry and crucially, genuinely helping to improve the quality of life of people with musculoskeletal issues - please get in touch!
Vitrue Health has a 50 50 gender split and we care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. We want to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them.