Are you a Wondrer?
Wondr Medical was born from a question - how can medical professionals get all the information they need, from all the people they need it from, in one place?
WONDR Medical is a social network focused on the sharing of ideas to accelerate medical discoveries and best practice. Our goal is to build the world's largest medical community, with the power to enhance the quality of physician's lives and the lives of their patients.
We believe medical knowledge starts with curiosity. From breakthrough research to advances in best practice, from meeting collaborators to learning from mentors and peers - it all starts with the drive to discover more. Wondr Medical exists to drive and feed that curiosity, pushing medicine forward, for medics and patients everywhere.
By 2019 we had grown to 30,000 videos, 5000+ expert speakers, 12 million tracked users and 50k monthly visitors.The Role
This role offers an opportunity to lead essential technical projects and be exposed to many different specialties. Our projects include a mix of platform development, event management (virtual & physical), media promotions, and film & podcast productions. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and be part of a fast growing team and company. 1. Content Management -
Responsible for creating beautiful and user-friendly destinations on Wondr Medical for healthcare professionals. This includes:
2. Production & Event Support -
- Using a CMS to develop and edit content pages, uploading content to the platform, and working with other team members to gather the necessary assets and copy to build a page - on time.
- Quality checking pages to ensure they have the right content and work technically; identifying and logging any technical issues with the development team.
- Working with our video production team to assist in editing of videos to be uploaded to the platform.
- Working with our medical consultant to ensure all content is tagged on the platform to make it discoverable.
working with event and production teams to deliver outstanding event/content experiences on Wondr Medical.
- This includes working with course organisers and speakers to gather the right assets for hosting the event on the platform.
- Working closely with healthcare professionals to get them set up on the platform. o Working with our design, film and audio team to organize source material.
- Working with our 3rd party suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of an event.
If this opportunity sounds interesting and would like to learn more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate review.
- Knowledge or experience working with CMS platforms e.g. Wordpress, Tumblr, etc.
- An interest in technology and making things work
- An eye for detail and perfection - an extra quality control filter for all things that come out of our team. o Superbly organised, and thrive under pressure.
- Curiosity, particularly about how to do things better.
- Keen to learn. To learn everything from how to grow new media platforms like ours, how to use new software, particularly Microsoft 365 suite (predominantly teams and sharepoint), to pick up a passing interest in Coronary Physiology (although you won't be expected to perform heart operations on the heart...)
- Happy to listen, and humbleness to ask when we don't know.
- A sense of wonder for the future. A passion for tech, start-ups and digital products o Knowledge and/or interest healthcare/pharma and/or a start-up