Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job DescriptionBoth these roles require the application to be able to potentially commute to Glasgow post COVID and unfortunately we are unable to offer sponsorshipTest Analyst x 2 - City Centre - Initially remote
Opportunities for experienced Test and Senior Test Analysts. In these roles you will be working as skilled test consultants to deliver world class software testing solutions to our impressive client list.Our Roles
People are at the core of our business. As part of our consultancy and delivery solutions, where we truly listen to our clients and understand their business, you will be central to delivering real results. We'll challenge you to be the best - and then go further still. With our second-to-none training, support of our expert consultants and the opportunity to be fully involved in a company who values you as an individual, there is no limit to where you can take your career with us.Skills Required
You will bring experience of software testing with technical expertise, where you will have developed your specialist knowledge in this area
You will be involved in and able to demonstrate skills across the following:
- Creating QA acceptance criteria for all user stories
- Creating test cycles for each sprint
- Executing test cases / scripts for each sprint
- Managing test cycles
- Creating test progress dashboard using test management tools such as Jira and Quality Center.
- Contributing to testing knowledge sharing
- Attending and contributing to all Agile ceremonies
- Excellent MS SQL Server skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Innovative thinker in terms of testing and approach
- Adaptable to sudden priority change based on PO requests
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of building effective working relationships with Developers to discuss stories, defects etc.
- Experience of building effective working relationships with stakeholders
Key to these roles is experience across the following areas:
- Excellent experience across Technical Testing
- Knowledge of field service systems
- Experience of testing real time operational management systems
- In depth Agile methodology experience
- Applications including Jira, Zephyr, Confluence, Slack
- Technical skills ideally with automation skills including Java, Selenium Webdriver 3, Cucumber, Serenity, Maven, Intellij, Jenkins, Git
- Knowledge of testing API services, end point URLs, Json, postman, swagger.
Edge Testing, established in 2007, has grown fast to become the UK's largest independent software testing company. Our talented workforce includes some of the UK's premier testing thought leaders and experts, who help deliver exceptional services to our clients in the financial services, telecommunications and media, utilities, retail and the public sector.
Our portfolio includes Managed Testing, Consultancy, Performance Testing, Test Automation and Cyber Security as well as our successful Digital Test Hubs and the Edge Academy. It is our broad range of services and the way we do business, that sets us apart from the competition.
In 2018 Edge Testing became part of Eurofins Digital Testing, a Eurofins Scientific division, the world's leading Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) specialists, who operate globally with test lab facilities in the UK, USA, Belgium, Poland, Sweden and Hong Kong.