Field Service EngineerHull, Salary: £25k -£29k depending on experience + 11% shift allowance and quarterly bonus, 45 hours working week, 12 month fixed term contract. What is the role of a Field Service Engineer?
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager (RSM), you will maintain your own patch of ATM's maximising their ability to dispense cash. Consider company image seriously, both with your personal appearance and manner towards customers and the appearance of the ATM's that you repair. What will I be doing as a Field Service Engineer?
What Will I Need to Succeed as a Field Service Engineer?
- Receive your daily work calls, manage and plan your own day according to geography and transaction levels of each ATM.
- Escalate ATM technical problems to your Team Leader for guidance and help.
- Use resources available to you to aim to repair each fault first time, perform maintenance checks on each visit to prevent further faults from occurring.
- Conduct cleaning of ATM front fascia on each visit and check that branding and signage is correct.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades as requested.
- Understand engineer security levels and adhere to them.
- Comply with company security policies and procedures.
- Respond to performance appraisals and concerns.
- Manage own parts usage, returns and boot stock.
Work pattern and contracted hours:
- Good engineering skills would be advantageous.
- Sound technical understanding of ATM functions.
- Knowledge of Wincor, NCR, Triton, Hyosung and Tidel ATM's is desirable.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- A positive can-do attitude with regard to getting over a problem, be willing to work as a team and help other engineers in times of heavy workload.
- Good interpersonal skills with Customer Care Team.
- Good interpersonal skills with Customers in general.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Six-month probation including a Ten-Year security screening.
What benefits do I Get In Return?
- 45 contractual hours per week based on door to door shifts: Mon- Fri 8.00am-6.00pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
- Requirement to work 2 x public holidays (all except Christmas Day) with 2 days given back in Lieu - Weekends shift pattern working: 2 x Sat 9-5, 1 x Sun 9-4, 1 Sat given back as day in lieu for the extra Saturday worked.
- Salary: £25k - £29k (Depending on Experience) + 11% shift allowance and quarterly bonus
- 22 days holiday, not including Bank Holidays.
- Workplace Pension
- Fantastic Health Shields benefits such as:
You may not recognise our name but chances are you will have used our ATMs!!Apply now!
- Claiming payments back towards dental care, optical care, physiotherapy sessions
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 counselling service.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Before submitting your CV into the recruitment process for this role, please ensure you have read our Privacy Notice on our Cardtronics website. In applying for this vacancy through the submission of your CV to Cardtronics, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Notice and are fully aware and comfortable with how we will use your data in the course of the recruitment process. Equal Opportunity Employer
Cardtronics is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All employees and any job applicants will receive equal treatment. Cardtronics is committed to creating a work environment free of all forms of discrimination, including victimisation, harassment and bullying, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.