McFall Recruitment is looking to recruit a Business Analyst
for an Asset Management company based in Edinburgh.
You will be working in the technology area of the business involved with several programmes. The role is for an end to end Business Analyst who is used to working with developers, designers, testers, project managers and Senior Stakeholders.
- Working with technology in the articulation and documentation of IT requirements, as part of wider corporate projects or individual initiatives.
- Facilitate business solutions, via utilisation of technology solutions plus process development and improvements
- Manage the delivery lifecycle, from user story creation to configuration development or IT liaison/handover, UAT management and release management.
- Working with UX Designers, Technical Leads/Solution Designers to facilitate application development.
- Create and deliver both business presentations and training materials
- Connect with Stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
- Business Analysis background with the 3 years' experience creating user stories, process maps, UAT scripts and training materials within a IT team.
- At least 2 years' experience on Agile projects
- Working within technology programmes.
- Stakeholder management experience to senior management level
- Asset management background
To apply for the position please send your CV to email@example.com