Build the platforms that are redefining global trade
Join a global leader as we embark on an industry-defining digital transformation that will revolutionise trade. You'll play a vital part in our success, helping shape engineering practices within Maersk Technology, and building the experience to advance your career.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on the maersk.com platform. As a confident self-starter with a very strong technical background, you have a solid interest in the very latest developments in security in the DevSecOps and security tooling arena. You bring your demonstrable experience in security automation to our already successful team, which will help you to flourish in a distributed highly agile environment.
Our world class engineers deeply understand development, security testing and the support of our security tool sets, transitioning tools and applications into the Cloud. This is the ideal opportunity for you to coach and collaborate with different engineering teams to support and create security checks and gates within the CI/CD Pipeline. You will be taking Maersk.com to the next level of enhanced customer experience.
This is a unique opportunity to put your experience and security engineering skills into practice on a multi-billion dollar platform.
Our Cloud Security Engineers have demonstrable experience in security automation and are confident working in a distributed highly agile environment. Here you will have the opportunity to be involved in developing, security testing and supporting our security tool sets, transitioning tools and applications into the Cloud and coaching and collaborating with different engineering teams to support and create security checks and gates within the CI/CD Pipeline. You will be assisting the Security Organization with research and development of tooling and applications that can shift security left into CI/CD Pipelines.Who we are looking for
For us, it is all about you, and how we can build the best career with you in mind. Of course, we have an expectation around what you can bring to the role - but don't expect that you bring all of the things mentioned below. In short, we use a more holistic approach to the evaluation of our potential employees- so get in touch to see how you can be part of this journey!
Naturally, you have industry engineering experience, and you are a Cloud Security Engineer whose passion lies in DevSecOps and adding Security to the CI/CD Pipeline.
From a technology point of view we are looking for a mix of:
What we offer:
- Programming/scripting knowledge on python/groovy/bash.
- Experience of build and automating CI/CD tools, (e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps).
- Strong working experience in DevOps and DevSecOps tool chain.
- Experience of using a modern source control system (i.e. Git, GitHub).
- Strong Linux and command line skills.
- Strong working knowledge on Docker.
- Good understanding of DAST/SAST/IAST and SCA tools.
- Practiced DevSecOps using shift-left methods.
- Strong ability to demonstrate automation using python/bash to solve real life issues faced in DevOps world.
- Strong ability to demonstrate DevSecOps tool chain, focusing on security checks and gates.
- Good working knowledge on infrastructure/tools/apps monitoring and alerting of critical failures, preferably DataDog.
- Experience injecting security hardening and best practices into existing and new projects that follow DevOps practices.
- Ability to develop example code, best practice documents and processes to aid application and SecOps teams in deploying their service offering
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, HIPPA, SOX, GDPR, and CCPA Standards and Policies and the associated certification and audit processes
- CISSP or CCSP or other Security Certifications
- Comprehension in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Vulnerability Scanning, Security and Monitoring tools, etc.
CONTACT ME TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE!
- We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
- We believe that compensation should be above the market average for above-average performance, and accordingly promote a transparent, logical and consistent compensation strategy that clearly links performance and reward.
- General working hours are 37 hours a week excluding lunch. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when at all possible taking both the employee's and the company's interests into consideration.
- All full-time employees are entitled to participate in a competitive pension scheme and are covered 24 hours a day by accident insurance.
- With market leading parental, maternity, paternity as part of our benefits, we can truly offer you a holistic package!