Join us as leaders in digital learning and assessment to create more skilled workers in the world!
The eLearning and Assessment market has grown 900% since the year 2000, that is a whole lot of learning and there is no sign of it slowing down.
If you have a curious mind to remove technology barriers then we have lots of new projects, including some really innovative/new tech projects from VR, AR and AI.
The role would involve developing new applications and maintaining our existing software. We encourage innovation, welcome new ideas and ways of working and we are continually looking to improve.
Ideally you should have 3+ years of commercial software development experience working in a collaborative team using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and Visual Studio.
· You have a passion for software programming and development and Internet technology in general
· You welcome a challenge and enjoy finding solutions to technical problems
· You have excellent interpersonal skills, good communication and a positive attitude
· You can work with minimal supervision
· You take ownership and have responsibility for your work and any problems you may encounter
· You can offer help and support to your colleagues
· You should have 5 or more years programming and development knowledge
· You can demonstrate solid working knowledge of C#
· You have significant experience developing web applications using ASP.NET ( MVC and WPF)
· You understand relational databases and you have a good working knowledge of the SQL Server
· You are experience with source version control (branching and merging) using Git, SVN or TFS
· You are familiar with unit testing
· Entity Framework
· RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Web API
· Continuous Integration and Deployment
· Knowledge of different software development methodologies i.e. Agile, Waterfall
· Mobile development frameworks i.e. Xamarin and Ionic
We have a dynamic working environment to support new working practices in response to COVID pandemic impact.
Liaising with all areas of business from Learning Consultants, Business Analysts, Programmers, Testers and Project Delivery teams.
As a Company we are keen to support the creation of skilled roles and ensure our salary compensation is fair and relevant in the industry. Therefore starting salary level will be in the region of £35-40,000p.a. dependent on experience, with plenty opportunities for development and career progression.
· Competitive salary depending on experience
· Company Pension Scheme
· 34 days holidays per year (inclusive of public holidays) plus 12 Happiness Hours per year
· Employee Referral Bonus Scheme
More about eCom:
Although based in Scotland, our innovative projects have global reach and impact. We have significant growth goals for 2021-22 that will create exciting opportunities, particularly focused on the US market.
We understand the virtues of a good work life balance as a Healthy Working Lives & Carer Positive employer. We are also shortlisted as Top Employer of the year 2020!
Sound interesting? Apply now!
· Wellness programs
· Education reimbursement
· Sick pay
· Company pension
· Flexible working hours