Xceptor delivers no-code automation software across the enterprise. We make data ingestion, data transformation, and process digitisation easy. Automation. Simply. Globally
Xceptor delivers no-code data automation software across the enterprise. We make data ingestion, data transformation, and process digitisation easy. Our platform has the power to automate even the most complex processes, end-to-end, with a single platform. Proven by our customers. Validated by our partners. Powering industry utilities.Our Clients:
We pride ourselves on our straightforward and honest approach from a project and commercial perspective. As banking, financial services, and insurance specialists, our proven deployments enable us to grow strong, global relationships and build an impressive client list of industry leaders. Want an independent viewpoint? Read recent analysis from Forrester and HfS on xceptor.comOur Partners:
Our ability to deliver great automation solutions is validated through our existing utility, consultancy, and technology partnerships with the likes of EY, DTCC, Cognizant, and Finastra.Our Platform:
Our no-code automation platform for end-to-end and complex processes enables clients to leverage the right technology at the right time to drive the right outcomes. A single, common platform delivers client solutions, packaged solutions, and industry utilities, giving everyone access to the same technology, no matter the size or scale of the challenge.Our Values:
Ambition is in our DNA and we embrace any opportunities ahead. Our curiosity and desire to grow drives us to learn from our customers and those around us. Our people are empowered, accountable, and deliver. We pull together, step up and focus on outcomes. The brilliance of our people makes a positive difference to our clients' ambitions. We are Xceptor.THE ROLE
The development of the core Xceptor application takes place in our Guildford office, where this role is based. We have a growing number of feature-oriented scrum teams, as well as platform and architecturally oriented teams. Our recently formed Web Architecture team is looking for highly skilled and ambitious Front-end Web Developer to help them design, build, and maintain our next generation user interface framework.
Some of our upcoming initiatives include:
- Rearchitecting our UI framework to encourage separation from supporting libraries and to improve automated testing and code coverage
- Upgrading our current UI rendering library from AngularJS to the next long-term library
- Working closely with our UX team to drive our UX-first approach using the latest design initiatives
- Supporting our feature-oriented scrum teams with challenging requirements
- Researching and implementing the latest best-practices, including those in the application security space
Some of our feature-team initiatives include:
- Introducing Machine Learning and AI capabilities to classify and categorise inputs.
- Developing NLP functionality to process free-form text, such as emails.
- Enhancing our document processing capability using OCR confidence metrics.
- Handling reconciliation of large input data sets using MapReduce.
- Exposing and consuming RESTful APIs to connect to an enterprise digital backbone.
- Scalability in a cloud environment using containers, .NET Core and microservices.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, energetic, and passionate about the difference that technology can make to our customers. Our vision for Xceptor is to build on our rapid growth by continuing to deliver exceptional solutions base, while maximising the opportunities presented by emerging technologies. In this role you will help shape that long-term vision.RESPONSIBILITIES
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- As part of our Web Architecture team, you will take responsibility for solutions from specification through to implementation and deployment.
- Work with other development teams and the broader company to identify relevant use cases to improve and extend the Xceptor application.
- Work with clients to identify the challenges they face, and how they can be overcome by expanding Xceptor's existing architectural capability.
- Build prototypes and translate prototype solutions into enterprise-grade, working components that fit within the broader Xceptor solution.
- Contribute to handling defects, performing debugging and troubleshooting.
- Build and maintain a working relationship with the implementation and sales teams in order to share knowledge and deliver new features to customers.
- Acquire and maintain a knowledge of new technologies and security requirements.
- Strong academic background, preferably including a degree in a STEM subject discipline.
- Logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Experience with web application component design.
- Evidence of taking responsibility for a solution from specification through to implementation and deployment.
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies, and a strong desire to expand current knowledge through research and learning
- Excellent technical communication skills, including the ability to describe complex technical solutions to non-expert audiences
- Positive approach with a 'can do-will do' attitude and a desire to take responsibility for delivery
Xceptor is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.