A leading and respected FinTech company is seeking a highly skilled and knowledgeable VP of Marketing to propel the companies offerings further and more effectively into their target markets.
The responsibilities of this role are diverse and interesting as you will be given the opportunity to effectively allocate and manage the vast Marketing budget in line with the Marketing strategy YOU mastermind.
Strong knowledge of Capital Markets is necessary as this is the key consumer market although complimentary markets have also been identified to target which can be discussed further when speaking to the client.
The strategy is global covering EMEA, North America and APAC and you will need a strong, comprehensive digital strategy to truly propel the product offerings to market. You will be aiming to harness top-of-funnel leads which can be qualified by the sales team. You will have a suite of products to manage and will also be wholly responsible for areas such as PR and media strategies in line with agency partners.
You will work closely with the sales, account management and engineering teams to help develop product propositions, build out your technical knowledge and subsequently shape your product positioning.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be comfortable seeking out information when it is not readily available.
- Able to effectively understand complicated user workflows and technical services.
- Have a significant amount of experience in fintech, preferably marketing to front-office sales & trading roles.
- Have knowledge of Capital Markets.
- Be happy to get involved in project management and all marketing administrative tasks, as well as big picture planning and strategy.
- Take ownership of marketing decisions and execute projects with minimal supervision.
- Present sound rationale on marketing decisions and provide necessary campaign analysis alongside recommendations for future activity.
- Have necessary experience to lead third-party agency network, and in-house resources.
To find out lots more detail about this role, please connect with iopa Solutions and we will have a detailed discussion with you including salary and benefits package.