Web Developer - Python - MTF Platform - London. A Web Developer is required to work as part of newly formed team designing, developing and managing a development team in Europe building a MTF Platform. This is a green-field platform working through the full life cycle. The client is a leading investment banking organisation part of a global investment bank which will see the Web Developer involved in a major programme of work to introduce this new MTF platform within their product suite.
The Web Developer will-
- Work in a greenfield development environment
- Be involved through the full development life cycle of project
- Work closely with platform architect to develop new features
- Work with teams in different geographical locations to collaboratively delivery on global basis
- Be involved in deployment of new solutions
The Web Developer will need to have:
- A degree in STEM related subject
- Python development experience
- Experience with MVC web frameworks (Django preferred)
- Relational Database experience (PostgreSQL, SQL)
- Familiarity with the Linux command line.