Development Manager/Team Lead -.Net/C# required by a market-leading technology business based in Central Manchester (you can work from home 3 days a week)
This is a very much hands off role, so the ideal Development Manager/Team Lead -.Net/C# will have a proven track record of leading or managing a team. This globally recognised Company has gone from strength to strength over the last 20 years, even doubling in size within the last 12 months. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to build a career in technical management with large scale systems and great opportunities. A background in software development is essential but this role is very much hands off and focuses more on your organisational, problem solving and people skills.
As a Development Manager/Team Lead -.Net/C# working for a business at the cutting edge of technology, you can be sure that your day to day work will be fast-paced, challenging and exciting. The developers within the team will be working with a mix of .Net and/or Golang (you do not need to have previous experience of Go or of managing a team of Go developers). This multi-award winning Company also operates a hybrid work policy so that you can work from home up to 3 days a week (or you can work from the office every day if you prefer)Key responsibilities of the Development Manager/Team Lead -.Net/C#:
Essential skills of the Development Manager/Team Lead -.Net/C#:
- Leading a large, globally distributed testing team
- Mentoring and coaching other team members
- Scheduling and planning development resource according to business needs
- Tracking and reporting of progress
- Chairing team meetings, team one to one sessions and feeding in to team appraisals
- Assisting in the administration responsibilities of the team as reasonably directed by your line manager
- Commercial experience of leading large and diverse development teams and projects.
- Strong team and project lead experience and a strong background in software development
- Ideally experience of .Net applications
- Forward thinking with the ability to challenge the norm
- Ability to work proactively in a reactive environment
- Passion for software development and creating efficient processes and best practises
- Self-motivation with a strong drive to succeed
This position has huge growth potential within a business that operates as a meritocracy. As a Development Manager/Team Lead -.Net/C# excellent training opportunities are also on offer alongside an excellent base salary, plus a guaranteed 10% bonus and extensive benefits, including minimum 25 days holiday, contributory pension, private medical, a hybrid work from home model and many more. For immediate consideration, please apply within.