The SAP Data Migration Specialist works within the other members of the clients data migration team and wider SAP program team to ensure a successful migration of data from legacy IT systems to SAP.
Play a key role in the controlled cleansing, extraction, transformation, loading and verification for data to ensure a successful go-live of the SAP system.
· Experience of multiple transformational ERP implementations.
· Experience of multiple SAP S4 Hana/ECC data migrations.
· Experienced understanding of SAP data objects and the dependencies of that data to the defined SAP process in a wide range of functional areas: finance, controlling, procurement, materials management, supply chain, manufacturing, quality and inventory and warehouse management.
· Clear and accurate written skills in creation of documentation and procedures.
· Effective communication skills to all levels of the organisation.
· Ability to effectively facilitate meetings and project/process workshops.
· Experience working in Quality and Manufacturing within the Pharmaceutical sector