Xceptor is seeking a hands-on certified Salesforce Administrator with the ability to transform our data into actional insight and help drive sales productivity to new heights. You will be someone who feels confident in challenging requests to add additional fields, and customised workflows, with your knowledge of best practice. You know how to ensure every user gets value from the data and reports in real-time and with the level of accuracy required. You have a passion for eliminating manual spreadsheets, know how to avoid making processes a burden, and can show us new ways to do things, that will reduce effort and focus on results.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Day to day administration and support of the org including, roles, profiles and permission management
- Provide sales admin support with management of opportunity and quote creation, and accurate sales closure reporting.
- Improving and maintaining the quality of the data captured and stored via validations, daily reporting and data uploads.
- Working with key stakeholders to help with engagement and the integration of Salesforce.
- Assisting with the implementation of business processes into Salesforce, to improve efficiencies.
- Providing relevant training, including educating users on the system functionality, tools and associated benefits to the business.
- Developing tools and models to analyse key performance metrics, which will ultimately be reported at Board level.
- Leading on the ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations.
- Assisting in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives.
- Preparing analysis and recommendations for strategic decision making.
- Driving end to end information security and best practice, in relation to any associated internal requirements and external RFPs.
- Working knowledge of CPQ Salesforce (Configure, Price, Quote Software).
- Experience with additional Salesforce products (e.g. Altify, Marketing Cloud).
- Experience using databases for analysis; familiarity with Salesforce Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau, R, and/or SQL is preferred.
- Good configuration skills (standard and custom objects).
- Strong presentation skills especially in relation to compelling data visualizations.
- Self-starter motivated to go above and beyond the task at hand and succeed in a collaborative, start-up paced environment.
- Analytical, strategic thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a team and be pro-active and self-sufficient.
*Please note, as part of the interview process, you will be required to undertake a technical assessment.