Network Engineer - Fully Remote (UK)
Network Engineer - Fully Remote (UK) - Synchro is proud to be partnering with a rapidly growing, well-funded technology provider, who are currently undergoing an exciting technology platform transformation. Their focus is to disrupt what is currently a competitive market with their cutting-edge state of the art telecommunications platforms which are centred around automation and IoT.
Their plan is to focus on incremental system upgrades but are looking to expand their services to a wider range of customers. This is an incredibly exciting time to join due to the organisations goals and project roadmaps looking forward.
To successfully achieve their set goals, they are now looking to expand their technical team with an ambitious and passionate Network Engineer who has the desire to step up and take on a high level of responsibility with these projects moving forward.
A handful of responsibilities in this role will include:
- Working alongside stakeholders on designing and implementing network upgrades.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the end to end network and having the ability to suggest improvements to this.
- Providing technical analysis to identify and solve technical issues through automation processes.
- You would drive continuous improvement from successfully supporting technical process updates.
- Working alongside the NOC team to resolve technical issues.
- Working across the whole business to ensure operations are working as efficiently as possible.
The working arrangements are flexible as there is a completely remote option (UK Based), with the opportunity to be present in the office more. However, it will be expected that you are on project sites whenever needed.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience with supporting design and implementation projects
- Have a strong understanding of IP
- Experience with automation, using Python or any other scripting language
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Strong experience with Network platforms such as Cisco Catalyst Series, Cisco ASR Series and Cisco Meraki or the ability to pick these up quickly.
- Good experience with Network Monitoring
If you do not have all the listed skills but are a fast learner and would love to join a fast moving well-funded telecoms business, please apply.
Role: Network Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Location: Full remote - Occasional Travel