We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst with a finance background for our client based in Glasgow on a contract role.
To provide support to the business in the management of high value contracts and related activity, including novation's and finance queries.
• Provide advice to both internal and external customers on connection commercial policy.
• Provision of commercial support and guidance on key strategic contracts. Including financial management
• Provision of analytical support and reports to wider SPD business
• Data analysis and process reviews of certain agreements / contracts, also assisting with the processes when necessary on a large scale
• Assisting the manager of activity associated with the high value connection offer process, including terminations and variations and the Statement of Works process.
• Specific project work to be undertaken to provide reporting and data analysis so payments are made on time and to the terms of the contract
• Experience in a commercial or financial role.
• Experience in SAP preferred
• Highly numerate.
• Good negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
• An organised and structured approach to work.
• Building effective working relationship
• Responding quickly and flexibly solving problems where required and prioritise effectively between competing deadlines