Are you looking for a new career in a fast paced and creative agency?
emc3 are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to support our team. You will be working across our full portfolio of brands including emc3 and Dependable Forces. As part of our team, you will be heavily involved in devising and implementing an effective sales and marketing strategy to enhance our brand image and to ensure that we're communicating our mission, vision and successes at all times!
· Contribute information, ideas, and research to help enhance our marketing strategy.
· Help to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
· Set marketing schedules and coordinate with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
· Develop marketing campaigns and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions and sponsored events.
· Provide detailed monthly reporting on marketing activities.
· Create and distribute well-structured copy for marketing purposes including case studies, awards entries, emails campaigns and press releases.
· Proofreading copy for marketing purposes as and when required.
· Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
· Coordinate with marketing and design teams to develop engaging content.
· Update our website and marketing collateral as and when required.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
· Proven experience as a Marketing Manager.
· Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Sprout Social/Hootsuite).
· Results driven - we will be measuring the revenue driven from all marketing activities.
· Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
· An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
· Strong time-management skills.
· Experience working in an office/business environment.
· Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
Benefits & Other Information
Commission: Commission structure to be discussed at interview based on candidate's experience.
Annual Leave: 22 days plus bank holidays.
Company Culture: We understand that a happy team makes for happy clients, so we invest heavily in our company culture. We host weekly team lunches and social gatherings, incredible summer parties, Christmas parties and much more!