Flexible salary packages based on experienceLocation: Manchester City Centre / Work from home
Are you an experienced Agile Lead looking for your next challenge in an exciting environment? Are you looking to work with the latest technologies, upskill and explore your potential? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
You will join one of the largest IT consultancies who are driving digital transformation of the world's leading financial institutions. The company is working with numerous aspects of pioneering technologies including cloud engineering, AI and blockchain. As an Agile Lead you will help build the company's rapidly expanding business in the North by working closely with the software development teams. Main responsibilities:
- Engage with senior business stakeholders, project/programme managers and product owners
- Responsible for the coaching and leadership responsibilities that enable agile delivery
- Work with critical and complex technology projects
- Ensure agile best practice and DevOps adoption
- Provide expertise in agile engineering practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe)
- Support and guide the Product Owner to create / evolve product roadmaps, create epics and write user stories, whilst managing product backlogs.
- Remote working options
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Travel Insurance
- 25 days annual leave increasing by 1 day for every 2 years of service up to a total of 29 days.
- Education assistance
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
- Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience using and applying lean principles of software development
- Agile at Scale methodologies such as SAFe, Spotify, LeSS, Scrum at Scale
- Agile management tools such as Jira
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management