Google Campaign Manager (£30-40K)
Webtopia is a small, nimble agency - extremely specialised in D2C ecommerce advertising - that punches above our weight through process efficiencies, smart working and a deep understanding of Facebook, Google and Instagram advertising in our industry niche - to create big results, fast. We work with exciting, independent direct to consumer brands, many ethical and sustainable.
The role we are recruiting for is a Campaign Manager (media buyer) for our growing team. We would like someone on an European time zone ideally with at least a 4 hour crossover with the UK time zone. Webtopia has a warm, friendly and fun culture supportive of family life and commitments.
You will be responsible for planning, developing and managing our ecommerce clients' ad strategy and digital campaigns on Google as well as to deliver agreed client scope effectively and in a timely manner.
In addition, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients to help them further achieve their digital marketing goals and grow revenue for Webtopia and to actively seek further marketing opportunities with existing clients.
The campaign manager role is one of relationship building and managing and ensuring all deliverables are implemented through understanding scopes, supporting and guiding the delivery teams.
- Create media strategies and media plans, primarily on Google ads, across Search, Display, Shopping and Youtube
- Define and maintain audience and data approaches, providing ongoing strategic recommendations and optimisation to the clients
- Run paid media campaigns
- Own the response to client brief, ensuring that we are able to develop approaches that align with client objectives and are able to demonstrate media expertise
- Campaign set up, implementation, optimisation and reporting across relevant channels
- Monitoring pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget
- Writing ad copy or requesting ad copy from the creative team where required.
- Working closely with the head of department to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets
- Deliver insight led reports to clients to assist in evolving the media approach, providing strategic feedback and learnings from campaign activity
- Performing account management responsibilities and escalating campaign issues to the head of department as required
Why is Webtopia a great place to work?
- We have a great team of talented professionals who all work together to do the best for our clients
- We work remotely but like to keep in touch regularly to ensure we all feel like part of a team
- We have a relaxed, fun working environment which helps to keep everyone motivated!
- We are selective with our clients, as we want them to be a good fit and be great to work with.
- We are quite small but we like it that way. Our team all know each other and we know all our clients well - which is great for sharing ideas and expertise.
What we offer:
- A fantastic supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for development
- Competitive salary
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of Google ads experience
- 3+ years of eCommerce Marketing experience
- Great with business systems such as Slack, Clickup, G-Suite
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive approach and ability to work unsupervised
We're looking to hire the right person immediately. So if this sounds like a career opportunity that interests you, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you meet our criteria you will be sent the next steps in our process.