In today's highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it's likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.The Role
ForgeRock is looking for an experienced head of digital and field marketing who will be responsible for end-to-end digital and field marketing across the EMEA, and reporting directly to the CMO. This person will lead our marketing strategy and execution by combining digital and traditional marketing techniques to create a well rounded, data driven approach to lead generation and prospect engagement in each region.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in campaign planning and execution, a keen understanding of how to engage prospects and the tenacity to convert those prospects into customers. They should be extremely collaborative with sales and lead their own team by example.Responsibilities
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Develop marketing plans for each region that combine digital and traditional techniques to meet revenue goals
- Collaborate with sales leaders and their teams in each region to ensure marketing strategy and execution if closely aligned with sales strategy and execution
- Leverage partners by integrating them into the planning and execution of go-to-market activities
- Design and execute localized digital marketing initiatives using LinkedIn, Google PPC and retargeting techniques that generate leads and engage with prospects
- Participate in regional and local events that help the company with thought leadership, name recognition and face-to-face interaction with qualified prospects.
- Measure, analyze and continuously improve the results of your activities by tracking key indicators that reflect pipeline and revenue creation in each region (with help from the marketing operations team)
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all stake holders who influence the company's go-to-market effort.
- Build, manage and develop a high performance digital and field marketing team in the EMEA.
Life At ForgeRockWe believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We're growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that's who we want to succeed with every day.Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- Extensive experience in enterprise software field marketing with experience in security and an understanding of identity and access management a big plus
- Current and past experience in modern digital marketing techniques including account based marketing, digital advertising, social media and localized online campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- User proficiency in SFDC and Marketo
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and plans and gain consensus
- Ability to hire, manage and develop high quality talent
- High energy, enthusiasm, initiative, and flexibility
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone's individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.