IT Systems Administrator - £28,000 - £32,000
Position: IT Systems Administrator
Location: Cambourne, Cambridge
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Benefits!!
My client is yet on another lookout for a 1st / 2nd Line System Administrator to join their close-knit IT team. They have recently gone public and just finalised the acquirement of another business, so this is a very exciting time to get involved. You will be supporting 200 internal users worldwide on predominantly a Microsoft Stack.
· Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
· Generous 9% non-contributory pension scheme.
· Income protection and Life assurance.
· Comprehensive private medical cover for you and your family.
· Flexible working hours and holiday plan.
· Profit share scheme.
· Perkbox and peer recognition scheme.
· Free parking.
· Free breakfast and fruit.
· Innovation "Shed" for growing and learning new technology.
· Advanced knowledge of maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft desktop systems.
· Windows Server deployment and troubleshooting.
· Knowledge of managing systems under Active Directory and Azure AD.
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Server Infrastructure services, DNS, DHCP, GPO.
· Functional knowledge of Office 365 and the services it provides.
· Awareness of virtualisation
· Highly organised, able to prioritise workload effectively.
· Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.