This is a unique opportunity to join a small but highly visible team that are responsible for the development of digital products in a major Global Law firm.
This role will see you use your relationship building and stakeholder management skills, to understand the projects that Partners' of the law firm would like to see brought to fruition and then manage the process from conception to launch.
You will need to be a confident individual, who is a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced environment, and is comfortable working in a fluid environment.
Being part of a small team, you will need to be adaptable, and be just as happy to be involved in the fun and exciting projects, as you are to roll up your shirt sleeves and help out with the more mundane duties.
So what type of experience and background would you need to be considered for this role:
- demonstrable experience of digital product development (you do not need to be a techy person for this role - there is a team of developers you will liaise with!)
- strong stakeholder management skills
- experience of working within a law firm, professional services or a corporate environment
- ability to management multiple projects
- want to join a small but growing team and develop your career
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch and I can share a full job description with you and discuss how this role could be an exciting next step in your career.